Friday, October 1, 2021

Chinese language week reading week 10 2021

 Hi Bloggers 

Its Chinese language week this week so in reading we are celebrating it!

So the first create task is a comic strip about the Chinese Story of the big race so we read and listened to it and we needed to rewrite it in a comic strip and i chose to do it digitally so here is Mine! 

If you dont know what a comic strip is its a thing like its kind of like a story but with lots of pictures for each paragraph To show whats happening and its a story 😇

Hope you like it! 😝 


I hope you liked that one So now i'm going to show you my second create task which was to compare the Chinese Dragon with a animal from your culture and I chose a kiwi because i'm from new Zealand  and that was the only and simple one I could think of 
Hope u like it 👏👏






So I compared 4 things because we were supposed to compare 4-5 things so I hoped you like that create task 







2 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.