Thursday, September 16, 2021

Kupe and the giant Wheke (reading)

 


WALT: analyses and evaluate actions off story lines of Maori myths and legends.
Hi Bloggers 
This week is Maori langue week and we are doing reading about Maori myths or another way (Legends) 
😕😕
so i chose to read Kupe and the giant wheke (octopus) 
So the first create task was to Analyse On a piece of paper so here is the photo i took of it (im not the best photo taker) 
Here is my first create task 👋





And also here is my second create task that we had to do a agreeing thingy 







2 comments:

  1. Ka Pai Monica, I can see you have worked hard on the task, you have put a lot of ideas down on your analysis sheet. I like your reasoning in task 2 for not using violence. I can't see any disagreements about using violence, is that because you do not agree with violence at all? If that is the case you could put that down. Great work Monica, keep it up.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.