Thursday, June 17, 2021

A bad case of stripes create task 1

Hey blogers 

WALT: Making connections  to ourselfs and other texts in the world 

This week i chose the book a bad case of stripes This is the  first create task we had to make connections to the world and too Movies and yourself here are the stuff i think i don't have any other create tasks for this week because  i havent been here that much this week so i have only manged to get the first create task done so if you were thinking it doesnt look like that much work and its only the first create task that's why. I think my fav part of this create task is the world box and my fav thing i came up with is jack and the bean stalk because in the bad case of strips there are limabeans and in jack and the beanstalk it makes a connection because it's both beans.

Hope you like it :D

1 comment:

  1. Hey Monica TeHari here i like that you have worked so hard and that you have made the WALT and the title keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.