Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Alexander Graham Bell

 Hi 

This week we have been learning about famous people again and i chose the book about Alexander Graham Bell and here is my first create task in the first box it has a bit  of the book but i chose to read the book because he was the one that invented telephones and i thought that it was cool so here is my first create task 

hope you like it :D

This is my second create task its the first part of my second create task and it has some more info about Alexander. so i hope you like this create task :D (its a fact file about Alexander) 
Here is the second part of my create task hope you like this part :D
It says some reasons about why Alexander is inspirational and was a good man so i hope you like this too.

Here is my third create task it is a inspirational poster here is mine i put 'you can invent anything you want just believe'  because i think that since Alexandra Graham Bell invented a telephone and everyone said it was impossible and he did it i wrote that so i hope you liked my third create task :D



Bye what task was difficult for me? what task did i enjoy? what did i learn? 
(Ask in comments if you want to know down bellow)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.